The classroom part of the TEFL training runs from 12:00 midday until 5:00 in the evening. However, students will need to leave mornings available to study, plan classes, observe classes, and teach practice classes.
This 120 hour course is very intensive, so please make sure you are able to fully dedicate 4 weeks to the program without other commitments!
During the program, students will become acquainted with the principles of English language teaching and will start to develop the skills effectively. Upon graduation, our trainees will be qualified to teach English around the world. Our course is an intensive training program that includes English teaching practice with real language learners, classroom observation of experienced and highly qualified teachers, and written assignments.
- UK recognized program of studies.
- 120 hour total training course.
- 100 academic hours, input classes.
- 10 classroom observations.
- 10 teaching practice sessions with real students of English as a foreign language.
- Continuous assessment throughout the course & academic assignments to track progress.
- Meets international quality standards set by leading worldwide organizations.
Our academic course syllabus includes
- Teaching English overview
- English as a second and/or foreign language teaching methods
- Phonetics and phonology
- Classroom management
- English grammar and practice
- Teaching English grammar in context
- Lesson Planning
- Teaching Levels
- Teaching the four language skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Games and songs
- How to create materials
- Professional development
- Classroom observation
- Teaching practices